Portable Buildings - North Little Rock, Arkansas

Frequently asked questions

  • Are all of your buildings available for Rent to Own?

    All of the standard buildings are available for rent-to-own. Special orders may require a cash purchase. If the customer intends to alter the building with construction or painting it will need to be a cash purchase.

  • How long will I have to wait to get my building?

    A building purchased from a dealer (in stock on the dealer's lot) will take 7-10 days to deliver. If the building purchased has to be manufactured it will be 14-21 days. Weather conditions and the demand of the season can alter delivery times.

  • Does the building need to sit on gravel or concrete?

    The only requirement is a level location. Our buildings are designed to rest directly on their skids. In order to level the building we use treated wood blocks. If you would like to have your building on concrete blocks, we only require that you provide the blocks.

  • How much space should be allowed to deliver a building?

    A vertical space of 14', measured from the ground to the top of the building when it is on the trailer, is required. Be sure to take any tree branches and utility wires into account. The driver will still need a minimum of 2' of space to maneuver the truck. That is, a building 12' wide will require a 14 foot wide space. Please take tight turns into account when considering a location.

  • What sizes are your buildings available in?

    We can build any size building between 8x12 and 12x32 as long as it is in increments of 2'. Therefore, sizes that are not listed on your dealer's price list can be built. Some hauling restrictions may apply on larger sizes.

  • Why is my 12' wide building only about 11'6" wall to wall?

    We are limited by hauling regulations as to how wide a building we can deliver. The current regulation is 12'. For this reason, 12- wide buildings are measured from eave to eave. Our 8' and 10' wide buildings are measured from wall to wall.

  • What kinds of maintenance will be required on my building?

    You should enjoy many years of maintenance free storage.

  • Do I need to have permits or other paperwork?

    You are responsible for contacting your local city and county agencies in regard to zoning, permits, setbacks, and covenants. Also, it is recommended that you contact your Home Owners Association (if applicable) to determine what neighborhood rules and regulations may be apply.

  • Contact Us

    If you have a question or concern that isn't covered in the FAQ, feel free to reach out to us. You can get in touch through the live chat, email, or phone, whichever feels most convenient for you. We're here to help, so don't hesitate to ask.

  • Live chat support

    Our live chat support is available 24/7 to assist you. If you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to start a chat with us, and we'll be happy to help you.